1 april 2010

Aprilgrap?
Deze 'advertentie' wil ik jullie uitgerekend vandaag toch niet onthouden (met dank aan de collega op Proz.com die de link plaatste):

Hieronymus School of Famous Translators


Join the thousands of members of this growing profession!
No need to know a foreign language! No experience necessary! For only $39.95 you, too, can learn to unlock the secrets of the Internet to make as much as $100 per hour!*
All you need is a computer, a high-speed Internet connection and a strong drive to succeed! Testimonials by some of our graduates:

MY DEAR, THIS IS REAL MONEY, I'VE STOPPED SENDING THOUSANDS OF E-MAILS ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH LITTLE RESULT. – O. Boi, Nigeria
I stopped driving a taxi after three months. Now I can afford a car of my own. – R. Ashamed, Chicago
Dammi indietro il mio portafoglio o I'll break del mattino e il tuo battito di morte con esso. – B. Gonn, UAE
I only completted forth graid, butt Im on my weigh to being a milonair. – I.M.Foolin, Arkansas, USA

Just $39.95 will put you on the road to financial independence!**
This is NOT a gimmick! Thousands of translators are using our techniques to produce millions of words a day in a variety of languages they do not know.
*Based upon a rate of 2 cents per word. Income dependent on a variety of factors, including Internet connection, ability to cut and paste.
**Cash only, please!

Een vrolijk begin van deze dag en van de maand. Ik wens al mijn vertalende collega's een uitstekende omzet :-)) 

Geen opmerkingen: